ReSoMe is excited to partner with The Conference Board of Canada for Public Sector Social Media 2015 on October 27-28, 2015 in Ottawa. As a valued client we are pleased to offer you a reduced rate of $1,395 to register for the event.
Social media moves quickly with rapidly evolving channels for distribution; new ways of communicating with one another, both professionally and personally; and allows for you to give your organization or brand a unique voice. But how do you cut through the clutter and have your efforts stand out amongst the rest of the world?
Speakers will discuss what’s new and what’s next, the greatest challenges and how to overcome them, and how to capitalize on these platforms to aid in your success.
A selection of speakers you can expect to hear from include:
- Michael Kujawski, Managing Partner, Centre of Excellence for Public Sector Marketing
- Lauren Hunter, Head, IN-spire, Natural Resources Canada
- The Hon. Jim Watson, Mayor, The City of Ottawa
- Joe Boughner, Director, Communications, Association of Canadian Financial Officers
- Kate Kaminska, Research Analyst, Defence Research and Development Canada
- Alex Munter, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
The full agenda is available on The Conference Board’s website – view it now!
Come prepared to ask your toughest questions, and hear how the pioneers of social media have commandeered the digital world to find success.
Register with PRM2 to secure the reduced registration fee! If you have any questions about registration or the agenda, please get in touch with Robyn Mia by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 613-526-3090 ext. 445.