We are pleased to be working with The Conference Board of Canada for Public Sector Social Media 2014 on October 20-21, 2014 at the Ottawa Convention Centre. As a follower of ReSoMe, you are able to attend the event at a reduced rate of $1,395 – use Rebate Code PRM4 when registering to receive your exclusive rate.
The agenda has been grown to include a number of social media experts that will share how to capitalize on this interactive revolution to improve employee and citizen engagement, accelerate projects, access knowledge, enable collaboration, and manage major change initiatives.
Organizations that will share their stories include Google, Twitter, Hootsuite Media Inc., Town of Banff, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Toronto Police Service, Canadian Olympic Committee and many more!
The social media experts you can expect to hear from include:
- Aviva Shwaid, Manager, Strategy and Insights, Google
- Shawna M. Coxon, Detective Sergeant, Toronto Police Service
- Larissa Barlow, Communications Specialist, Town of Banff
- Steve Ladurantaye, Head of Canadian News, Government and Political Partnerships, Twitter Inc.
- Greg D. Stanway, Manager, Customer Strategy and Business Transformation, BC Hydro Power Authority
- Joe Boughner, Director, Communications, ACFO-ACAF
- Georgia M. Sapounas, Digital Manager, Canadian Olympic Committee
- Randy Woods, President, nonlinear creations
- Lauren Friese, Founder, TalentEgg
- Thom Kearney, Senior Project Officer, Open Government Secretariat, Chief Information Officer Branch, Treasury Board Secretariat, Government of Canada
- Shahid Wazed, Team Lead, Sourcing Strategies, City of Edmonton
- Aaron Furfaro, Communications Advisor, Public Health Ontario
- Leanne Labelle, Manager, Dissemination and Innovation, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Jeannine Ritchot, Senior Director, Surveillance and Analysis Division, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Trevor Kerr, Digital Communications Officer, British High Commission
- Laurette Sharpe, Manager, Corporate Communications, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Tanya Snook, Senior Business Analyst, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
To see the full agenda with session descriptions, please visit the Conference Board website.
Register online today! Don’t forget to use Rebate Code PRM4 to receive the exclusive offer of $1,395!
For more information or help with your registration, please contact Emily Hayward at the Conference Board at email@example.com or 613-526-3090 ext. 393.